- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Determining the Platform Integrity using TPM for Image Acquisition and keeping track of Geographical
This need has been the topic of conversation in numerous conferences and in various European Commission’s legislation like in Article 16 Expedited Preservation of Stored Computer Data and in Article 23 on General Principles Relating to International Cooperation. The existence of such huge amounts of directions and standards draws special attention to preserving Digital Evidence. e.g in RFC3227
This project will focus on complete practical implementation of "How to determine platform Integrity " and "Keep the track of Geographical Location i.e. where the image acquisition took place".These aspects will help in the achieving our primary goal which is "Ensuring the integrity of Digital Evidence and Protecting the Chain of Custody".