- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
GARD: Generic Access Rights Delegation Framework for Collaborative Environment
To provide flexibility in access control models, delegation mechanism is widely used and has become a main focus of the research community. Access control systems are designed to protect the sensitive data from unauthorized users and to ensure disclosure of information only to authorized entities. Sometimes, to ensure the complete access right mediation, we have to delegate access rights to users for decentralization of authority, back up of roles and collaboration of work. Delegation of access rights in collaborative environment where each organization has applied a different access control model makes it much more complex, since they can't manage the delegation of access rights in heterogeneous environment. In this regards, we aim to provide a Generic Access Right Delegation framework that will facilitate collaborative organization to manage delegation of access rights in heterogeneous environment. Proposed framework will support multiple access control models with all comprehensive features of delegation mechanism.