- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Design and Implementation of security protocol for NFC based financial applications
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a low power, short-range wireless link between two devices based on RFID. The thesis is related to design and Implementation of Security Protocols in order to achieve Local and Remote Authentication, Confidentiality, Integrity and Non Repudiation in NFC based financial systems. Near Field Communication is an emerging technology and has been adapted in many countries in day to day tasks. The current solutions and security standards for NFC are not enough for all the applications and different scenarios.
- Absract (PDF)