- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Distributed Intrusion Detection System using Mobile Agents in Cloud Computing Environment
Cloud Computing is a relatively new technology where large amount of user data is stored on Cloud servers since it provides cost effective and demand based services to users. On the other hand, there is a constant threat to the security of Cloud since intruders and attackers have devised more sophisticated ways to violate the security and severely affect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of information stored on Cloud. The open and distributed architecture of Cloud requires integration of IDS that can detect intrusions in real time while consuming least possible amount of resources.
► "Intrusion Detection System in Cloud Computing: Challenges and Oppurtunities" (Link)