- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Syed Muhammad Baqir Shah
Makhdoom Syed Muhammad Baqir Shah is currently engaged in MS Information Security program from SEECS-NUST. He has successfully completed his course work and now he is working on his thesis, under the supervision of Dr. Shahzad Saleem, named “Protecting the Digital Evidence and Preserving the Chain of Custody (Physical Image Acquisition of (any) Disk & Authentication/Authorization via Smart Card)”.His research interests include “Digital Forensics”, “Computer Security” and “Database Systems”.
He did his bachelor’s in Computer Engineering from EME College - NUST in 2012. During his final year project he developed “Multi Agent Intelligent Autonomous Software System for RoboCup Small Size League”.