- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Aneeq Ahmad completed his BS Software Engineering from NUST , Islamabad. He is currently enrolled as an MS Student of Information Security, at NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (SEECS). He has successfully completed his MS course work and is now working on his thesis entitled, "Determining the Platform Integrity using TPM for Image Acquisition and keeping track of Geographical Location ", under the supervision of Dr. Shahzad Saleem.
His research interests include "Vulnerability Exploitation and Defense (Buffer Overflow Attacks)" , "Metasploit Framework" and "Data-structures and Algorithms". His final year project was designing "E-Commerce Website for customized Products".