- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
M. Adnan Bukhari
Muhammad Adnan Bukhari completed his BS Software Engineering (2012) from International Islamic University Islamabad. He is currently enrolled as an MS Student of Information Security, at NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (SEECS). He has successfully completed his MS course work and is now working on his thesis entitled, "Integrity preservation of Android Evidence in trusted way", under the supervision of Dr. Shahzad Saleem.
As his final year project in BS, he developed a Biometric polling System (BPS) which was a simulation of biometric polling in Pakistan. He has also worked as a Web application developer for 2 years. His research interests include mobile phone security and Web Applications security.