- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Shuja Ahmed completed his Bachelors in Information Technology from Bahauddin Zakariya University. He is currently enrolled as an MS Student of Information Security, at NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (SEECS). He has successfully completed his MS course work and is now working on his thesis entitled, "Digital Forensics Tool Evaluation -- Data Acquisition", under the supervision of Dr. Shahzad Saleem.
His final year project in bachelor degree was a "Tracking System for Courier Services". The system is used to find an efficient path for delivery of freight in courier companies. It suggests route and vehicles so that the end result must be lowest possible cost. The system uses GPS coordinates to provide real time solution and helps route planner to make quick decisions.