- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Muhammad Kazim
Muhammad Kazim has completed his MS degree in Computer and Communication Security from SEECS-NUST. He has done MS thesis under the supervision of Dr. Awais Shibli. In his thesis entitled “Securing virtual disk images in Cloud environment”, he proposed a disk image encryption based security architecture that ensures the security and integrity of stored virtual machines images in Cloud environment. The proposed methodology not only preserved the integrity and confidentiality of sensitive customer data in stored disk images but safeguarded it against prospective malicious attacks. Earlier, he completed his bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Systems Engineering (BISCE) from SEECS-NUST in 2011. During his final year project he integrated a fully functional WiMAX API with an Android kernel. The research interests of Muhammad Kazim are Computer Networks, Computer Security, Cloud Computing, and Communication systems. He has strong programming skills in C, C++, C#, and Python. He has development experience in Cloud platforms such as OpenStack.
After completion of MS degree, currently Muhammad Kazim is enrolled in fully funded P.hD degree, in the discipline of Cloud Computing Security at University of Derby, UK.