- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Ms. Hirra Anwar
Ms. Hirra Anwar is currently working as a Lecturer at Department of Computing, SEECS. Her research targets the Information Security domain including Security challenges in Digital Repositories, Self Adaptive Systems, Group Secure Information Sharing, Identity Management and Access Control. She is associated with AIS-KTH research Lab, working as a Research Fellow. Her research accomplishments include published book chapter, research papers and articles in various prestigious conferences and journals, supervision of internship students, evaluation committee member of various Master thesis students and mentorship of research students.
Ms. Hirra Anwar completed her Masters in Computer & Communication Security (MS-CCS) from NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (SEECS). She has also served as a Visiting Faculty member at SEECS, NUST from Sep 2013 – Jan 2014. She has done her Bachelors in Computer & Information Sciences from PIEAS, Islamabad. She received Distinction for her Final Year Project which was a software development project related to the Databases & Data Warehousing domain, carried out with Global Consulting Center (GCC), Teradata, Islamabad.