- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Ms. Maryam Sajjad
Maryam Sajjad is currently engaged in MS Information Technology program form SEECS-NUST. She has successfully completed her course work and now she is working on her thesis under the supervision of Dr. Awais Shibli in the domain of “UCON Access Control model in Cloud Computing”.
Maryam Sajjad did her bachelor’s in Information and Communication System Engineering (BICSE) from SEECS- NUST in 2012. During her final year project she developed an android application “Secure Email System for Smart Phones” under the supervision of Dr. Abdul Ghafoor. The main objective of this application was to secure email contents and file attachments along with the address book.