- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Osama Bin Faridoon
Osama Bin Faridoon is pursuing his Masters in Computer and Communication Security at SEECS NUST. After completion of coursework, he is currently carrying out his research under the able supervision of Dr. Abdul Ghafoor. He designed a security protocol for NFC based financial applications in his thesis. The security protocol caters for all the issues related to financial transactions and will help establish NFC technology as a reliable option for mobile based finance. His research interests include network security, penetration testing of web applications and java card programming. Besides studies, he has been leading MS basketball team to victory for consecutive two years, at SEECS sports gala.