- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Muhammad Qaisar Choudhary is working as Assistant Professor at National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST),Pakistan. He received his Master Degree in Distributed Systems from Royal Institute of Technology(KTH),Sweden in 2010 on fully funded scholarship from National University of sciences and technology (NUST). Earlier he earned a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology from NUST, Pakistan. Just after completing his bachelor degree he worked at NUST as Research Assistant for one year to prove his research and development skills to win a faculty development scholarship for his MS studies at KTH. He has research interests in Internet security and privacy, application security and distributed algorithm development. He has participated in a number of MS level security research projects as a co-supervisor. Some of them are: (1) Secure Android Storage, (2) Secure Execution of Android Applications, (3) User Centric Access Control Policy Management Framework for Cloud Applications, and (4) Secure and privacy enhanced email system as a cloud service. He also have supervised UG level projects which earned awards.