- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Ali Ahmad Malik
Ali Ahmad Malik is pursuing his Master's degree in Information Security (MS-IS) from SEECS, NUST. He has successfully completed his course work, and is now doing research for his thesis under Dr. Awais's supervision.His thesis topis is "Self Adaptive Access control Delegation in cloud Environment". He graduated from FAST - National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences with Summa Cum Laude (With Highest Honours) in 2013, with a CGPA of 3.94/4.00 in 2013.
He did Bachelors in Computer Science (BS-CS). His final year project was titled Securing Multi-Agent Based Applications, in which he explored vulnerabilities in the JADE framework and proposed appropriate solutions. He has great command on Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
He is a Java professional, and has practical knowledge on C/C++, .Net technologies, PHP, HTML and CSS as well. His interests lie in distributed computing in the cloud infrastructure & ethical hacking.