- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Ms. Sara Khurshid
Sara Khurshid did her bachelors in Computer Software Engineering from MCS, NUST and graduated in 2013. She worked on an IDS implementation in her final year project. The IDS was based on an algorithm called HMMPayl, that analyzed traffic packets and based on their probabilities characterized them as malicious or safe.
Now, she is doing Master's in Information Security (IS) discipline from SEECS NUST. She has completed her course work and is now doing her thesis with Sir Dr. Awais Shibli on Security of composite web services in cloud security domain. Topic of her thesis is "CRESCENT+: A secure and reliable framework for durable web service composition". Her research interests include cryptography, penetration testing, ethical hacking and access control systems.