- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Ms. Misbah Irum
Misbah Irum completed her MS in Computer and Communication Security from SEECS-NUST in Dec 2014. She has done her MS thesis research work under the supervision of Lab head Dr. Abdul Ghafoor. Her thesis research work focuses on User Centric Access Control framework for Cloud applications. The proposed framework protects user’s resources (hosted on the Cloud) from unauthorized access and different security threats by enabling users to define access control on their resources according to their own requirements.
Currently she is serving as a Senior Software engineer in an R & D facility. Her research interest includes ethical hacking, security in Cloud computing environment, User centric access control and malware analysis. She has strong development skills in different programming languages which include CSharp, PHP, JAVA and C++.