- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Faisal Karim Bhutta
Faisal Karim Bhutta has completed Master's in Computer and Communication Security (CCS) from SEECS, NUST. He did his thesis on the security of Physical Access Control System (PACS) under the supervision of Dr. Abdul Ghafoor. In his thesis entitled Smartphone based Authentication & Authorization Protocol for SPACS, he proposed architecture and communication protocol for PACS using smartphone as authenticating device. The designed architecture along with security protocol for smartphone is used for identity verification, authentication and authorization in PACS while designed authentication protocol is an extension of two-factor authentication protocol described in FIPS-196 standard. He did formal verification of communication protocol using automated security protocol analyzer, Scyther. He is currently working as Deputy Project Director. His research interests are Networking Security, Smartphone security and security of Cloud Computing. He has programming skills in C#, JAVA and C++.