- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Irfan Azhar
Irfan Azhar earned his BE (Avionics) degree from CAE, NUST. He achieved Master in Information Technology degree from VU, Pakistan in 2009. He started MS in Computer and Communication Security from SEECS NUST in 2011. Irfan has successfully completed his MS thesis under the supervision of Dr. Awais Shibli. The title of his master’s thesis is ”Keeping crypto keys secret in accessible hardware”, in which he will develop an algorithm to explore the paradigm of storing ‘keys as functions’ instead of storing ‘keys as data’. His research interests include Secure Communication and Networks, Cryptography and Secure Hardware.