- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Fowz Masood
Mr. Fowz Masood completed his master’s in Computer and Communication Security in February 2015. He conducted his research in the domain of cloud security; in which he proposed a “dynamic trust evaluation framework for federated cloud environment”. The proposed solution aimed to mitigate the existing trust issues in Cloud environment. Also, he interpreted the Risk based access control model; a type of dynamic access control model into a standard policy language by using the XACML. He has very good understanding of crypto systems and has a good command over programming languages such as C/C++, C#. He has hands on experience with analog and digital circuits and likes to do programming for embedded devices. Apart from academics, he is an avid reader and in his spare time he does photography. You can visit his research blog here.
Fowz completed his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in 2012. In his final year project he worked on dead reckoning of a robot, where he and his group members fabricated an omni-directional robot and applied dead reckoning algorithms to make it autonomous.
Currently, Mr. Fowz is working in a software house as C and JAVA developer.