- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Naveed Ahmad
Mr. Naveed Ahmad has completed his Master's in Computer and Communication Security (CCS) discipline from SEECS-NUST in January 2015. He did his research thesis on Cloud Security domain under the supervision of Dr. Awais Shibli. In his thesis, entitled "Secure VM Migration in Cloud Federation using Enhanced Key Management", he proposed secure solution for VM migration in cloud federation. Furthermore, he also proposed enhancements in existing Key managers of Cloud for management of migrated keys. The proposed solution protects active and passive attacks on migration process. He used OpenStack for the implementation of thesis. Prior to Masters, Mr. Naveed Ahmed has acquired bachelors in computer engineering degree from University of Engineering and Technology Taxila in 2009.
Currently Mr. Naveed is working as a competitive employee in corporate sector and manages various responsibilities as system and network administrator.