- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Khalid Hafeez
Mr. Khalid Hafeez has successfully completed his MS-IT degree, with thesis work entitled "Interoperability among Access Control Models” on April 12, 2013. Khalid completed his dissertation research in making access control models interoperable among different organizations. His solution shows the sharing of valuable resources between different organizations in a secure, reliable and efficient manner with no or minimal changes to their existing infrastructure. The proposed solution converts the existing access control policies of collaborating organizations into Attribute based Access Control (ABAC) Model by a Model Transformation Utility (MTU). As a case-study, policies of Role based Access Control (RBAC) model are transformed into ABAC policies using MTU and using Extensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML). Khalid designed number of test cases to verify the correctness of policies transformation.
► "Interoperability among Access Control Models" (Link)