- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Ms. Yumna Ghazi
Yumna Ghazi graduated from NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences (NUST-SEECS) in 2013 with a Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Systems Engineering. She is currently working towards a Master's degree in Information Security from NUST-SEECS. As a student, Yumna has always been open to exploration – trying her hand at Android application development and interning as Web application developer.
She is fascinated with every stage of the Software Development Lifecycle, from concept to completion. She believes her strength lies in her problem solving instincts. Her technical skills include Software Engineering, Java (J2SE, J2EE), XACML, SAML, HTML, CSS and MySQL. Her fields of interest include cloud computing and cyber security.