- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Mr. Qasim Rajpoot
Mr. Qasim Rajpoot is purusing a PhD from Technical University of Denmark in the area of "Context Aware Access Control Systems". Mr. Qasim was working as an Assistant Professor in School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan. He completed his Masters in Computer Security from University of Birmingham, UK in 2007. His research project at the University of Birmingham was in collaboration with Hewlett-Packard Labs, Bristol, UK focusing on securely managing cryptographic keys used in virtualized data centres exploiting trusted computing. Prior to his masters, he has been working as a teaching assistant in GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Pakistan. His research interests lies in the area of Secure Mobile Agents, Trusted Computing, and Secure Identity Management.