- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Dr. Zahid Anwar
Dr. Zahid Anwar received his Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Computer Sciences in 2008 and 2005 respectively from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), USA. Zahid has worked as a software engineer and researcher at IBM, New York, USA, Intel, Oregon, USA, Motorola, Chicago, USA and the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), Urbana, Illinois, USA on various projects related to information security and operating system design. Zahid holds post-doctorate experience from Concordia University, Montreal, Canada and several distinctions including a Graduate Teaching Certificate award from UIUC (2004), an Intel USA Corporate Services Award (2006), and a Sarah and Sohaib Abbasi Graduate Fellowship from UIUC, USA (2007). Currently he is an Assistant Professor at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, Pakistan.
Visit here for more details.