- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Secure and Trusted Infrastructures
Trusted infrastructures are composed of hardware platforms, operating environments, and applications that provide users and administrators with strong assurances that their operations can be relied upon. Trusted infrastructures support the IT applications underlying critical business processes. The need for a trusted IT infrastructure flows from an increasing reliance on IT systems to do everything from running businesses to running the society's utility infrastructures. However, there is a need to understand how security can be built into computing infrastructures, in a way that provides appropriate assurances and meets the security challenge in mobile, globalized and distributed systems. Our research also focuses on designing secure, robust, and manageable trusted infrastructures to become the norm for next generation IT systems.