- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Cloud Computing provides a flexibile, easy and quick way to access resources, and reduces overall cost in obtaining services and resources. Despite all these benefits, providing secure and trusted environment is still a major issue in focus. Cloud offers services to a variety of organizations under the same umbrella which raises security requirements including protection of resources from unauthorized users (Cloud owners, other Cloud consumers) and avoiding misuse of data that is stored on third party platform. Unlike traditional computing environments where data owners and consumers are in the same domain, providing security and access control is more complex and challenging in Cloud computing environment. We address the security issues of dynamic and distributed environment of Cloud by providing holistic and effective security solutions that mitigate the security risks in Cloud.
Active researchers in this field are following: