- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Developed and promoted by Trusted Computing Group (TCG), the "Trusted Computing (TC)" solves some of today's security problems through hardware changes to the personal computer. TC defines a set of specifications aiming to provide hardware based root of trust and a set of primitive functions to propagate trust to application softwares as well as across platforms. Despite its importance, there is little coverage of this technology in the research literature and there is almost no guidance to industry regarding the use of this technology in support of existing and new security applications. Our research in this field aims towards studying various aspects of Trusted Computing, including the design, implementation, and applications of Trusted Computing systems. We will investigate existing IT applications and services to make the vision of Trusted Computing possible.
Active players in this field are following: