- Cyber Security Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of Pakistan - 2015-03-04
- Papers presented in ICOSST held at UET Lahore - 2014-12-18
- A Journal Paper Accepted in The computer Journal, Oxford Journals - 2014-12-08
- SpringerOpen journal Paper published - 2014-11-11
- NUST Intra Research Conference - 2014-11-08
Generic Security Protocols play an important role in implementing security services in distributed applications and cloud computing environments. They are based on the concepts of generic security objects and on a modular approach. The objects of security protocols are complete in terms of their functionality, so each object provides features to client-server applications. The protocols are designed using well-established secure technologies and standards in order to make their host components interoperable with other components. Some of our authentication protocols are specifically designed for a specific operating system, while other protocols are platform-independent and generic. Therefore, they can be integrated with any application for secure communication, authorization, key distribution, Single Sign-On and strong authentication.